Our vision is to love God and love people. Matt 28:19-20, John 13:35, Matt. 4.23
Faith – We are primarily focused on Jesus. The Holy Spirit empowers us to know and follow Jesus, learning what it means to be loved, accepted, and forgiven (Mark 11:22, 2 Cor. 5:7, 1 Cor. 13:13, Rom. 10:9)
Hope – Following Jesus compels us to hope and care for a good life and future (Jer. 29.11-13, 1 Cor. 13:13, Psalm 42:5)
Love – We value loving God and loving people (Matthew 22:36-40, 1 John 4:16, 1 Cor. 13:13)
Truth – We value life rooted in Scripture. (2 Tim. 3:16, Phil. 4:8, Rev. 22:6)
Goodness – God is good and his goodness is shaping our character to reflect his likeness (2 Cor. 3:18, Matt. 19:17, 1 Tim. 4:4, Phil. 2:1-11)
Beauty – We value the creativeness and beauty of God. Humanity is made in his image and we value living, re-creating, and worshiping in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Lake Tahoe! (Psalm 19:1, Gen. 1:27, 1 Peter 3:4, Rom. 10:15)
- We are Christian in our commitment and creed.
- We are evangelical in our belief and doctrine
- We are pentecostal/charismatic in our faith and practice.
- We are Foursquare (http://foursquare.org) in our focus and emphasis
- We are interdenominational in scope.
- Three things: unity in essentials, freedom in non-essentials, in all things charity (God’s love)